Spotlessly clean everywhere!
- Mr Diprose
This is a selection of the latest news and events from the park.
Click a title to read the full article.
- Created: 03 November 2013
You may be lucky and enjoy some lovely winter sunshine. Even if not, entertaining your family will not be a problem regardless of the weather. Why not enjoy a family game of skittles, air-hockey, pool or table football in our games room?
Hot showers and full central heating in our facilities will keep you warm and cosy after an active day.
Our friendly reception staff will be more than happy to help you plan your break - give them a call to discuss any aspect of your stay.
- Created: 11 August 2013
Tired of towing? Thinking about a seasonal or even an annual pitch for your touring caravan?
We will have two vacancies on our lovely park this autumn for touring caravans under 7mtr/22'. The full annual cost is £2,000 including VAT, and 16amps electricity. Your touring caravan will be ready and waiting for you to begin your weekend break or holiday – no more packing up or towing (and no more to pay!), your holiday will begin as soon as you put your key in the door.
Contact us for further details!
- Created: 06 August 2013
Below is a selection of events on at Capel Le Ferne - about 20 minutes away from Broadhembury!
Every Tuesday 10 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
- Established since 2003
- 5* Rating by Dover District Council
- Kentish Produce including: Meat, Fish, Eggs, Bread, Cakes, Pastries, Pies, Vegetables, Fruit, Preserves, Jams & Pickles, Local Honey, Smoked Fish, Meat & Cheese, Delicatessen, Soup, Olives, European Cuisine, Confectionary, Fruit Liquers, Craft, Dog Biscuits, Plants etc.
- An average of 20 stalls every week
- Disabled access and FREE entry!
- Now also incorporating a Portrait Photographer, and a Crafts Hall!
Indoor Boot Fairs
Sunday 8 am till Noon 27th October, 1st December 2013,26th January, 23rd February, 30th March 2014.
- Large Variety of Stalls
- Refreshments – Disabled Access
- Entry by donation to village hall funds
Tel: 01303 259120 for bookings
Christmas Craft Fair
Saturday 2nd November 2013 - 10 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.
- Large Variety of Stalls
- A chance to buy locally produced Christmas Presents
- Tombola Refreshments – Disabled Access
- Admission by Donation to Village Hall
Garage Sale Safari
Sunday 1st September 2013 -10 am to 4 pm
- 'A BOOT FAIR WITH A DIFFERENCE'
- Buy Your 'MAP' For 50p From the Village Hall on the day (or from the FARMERS MARKET on 27th August)
- to find all the Garages taking part
- Refreshments available from The Village Hall, Lancaster Avenue & the Church Hall, Albany Road
Address: Capel-le-Ferne Village Hall, Lancaster Avenue, Near Folkestone, Kent CT18 7LX
Broadhembury Caravan and Camping Park
Steeds Lane, Kingsnorth, Ashford, Kent. TN26 1NQ England
Tel: (+44)(0)1233 620859    Fax: (+44)(0)1233 620918
Site Designed and Maintained by @home Computer Services